NordVPN Free Trial: If you are looking for a quality VPN service, NordVPN is a popular choice, a reliable option with many features that meet our quality standards for a quality VPN.
The streaming sites, messaging apps, social media platforms, meeting sites and file sharing services: you can combine it all with advanced security. In your free VPN trial, choose from thousands of super-fast VPN servers in 59 countries to securely access the online content you want, wherever you are.
The fact that they are based in Panama, outside of any supervisory jurisdiction, is the icing on the cake. In this guide, we'll find out how get a NordVPN demo for 30 days to see how it will perform in 2022, on Mac as well as on Windows.
NordVPN Free Trial: How to Test the NordVPN 30 days demo in 2022?
NordVPN is one of the largest paid VPNs in the market today, offering a large network of over 5 servers in 000 countries. It is known for its beginner-friendly apps and browser extensions, as well as its high security and strict no-sign-in policy. Despite all of this, you might not be ready to commit to a service you've never tried.
While some VPNs offer free trials without you having to pay upfront, such offers are increasingly rare. Instead, NordVPN includes a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The difference is, if you need to pay in advance, then you can get a full refund as long as you cancel within the 30-day period. NordVPN's 30-day money-back guarantee is therefore a free one-month demo account (Free Trial).
Looking for a way to try the NordVPN demo ? Follow our step-by-step guide to NordVPN free trial that gives you 30 days of free, risk-free service.
Free Trial: Subscribe to the NordVPN Demo for 30 days
Test free NordVPN trial risk-free for 30 days, and if you're not 100% satisfied with your VPN trial, cancel anytime before the 30 days and get your money back. Hassle-free, risk-free. Enjoy your 30 day free VPN trial with our comprehensive guide.
Here we explain how you can sign up for a NordVPN demo and cancel your account before the free trial period ends.
Here are the steps to get a free 30-day NordVPN Demo:
- Go to the NordVPN website and click on " Get NordVPN". This can be worded differently (eg “Save 68% now”) if there is a special offer active).
- Pick a plan. You have the option of choosing a one-month, six-month, or two-year plan. Remember that you will have to prepay the full amount of the term. Although you cancel and get your full refund, you may prefer the one-month plan for the smallest down payment. If you ultimately decide to subscribe to NordVPN for the long term, you may want to consider a longer term plan as it is much cheaper per month.
- Create your account. To do this, you must enter your email address and a payment method. NordVPN accepts a wide range of payment methods, including major credit cards, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, Alipay, UnionPay, and cryptocurrencies. Under the button " Carry on ", the following is indicated: “You are 100% covered by our 30 day money back guarantee. " This money back guarantee applies to all types of payment.
- Once you have completed your payment details, you will receive an email confirming your account details. Click on the "Set password and activate account" button.
- Create a password for your NordVPN account and click on Change Password.
- You can now download the NordVPN to your device. The version displayed must match that of the navigation device you are using. Upon opening the NordVPN app, you will be prompted to connect.
- Everything is ready ! You can now enjoy 30 days of unrestricted free service. Remember, the 30 day money back guarantee lasts exactly 30 days. For example, if you subscribe on November 1 at 20 p.m., you will have until November 30 at 20 p.m. to request your refund.
NordVPN Demo: How to Cancel the NordVPN Free Trial
If you decide NordVPN isn't for you, you can easily cancel NordVPN Demo and request a full refund. You just need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the NordVPN website. Click on My account and enter your login details if you are not yet logged in.
- Under My Services, click the three dots next to the Change Plan button. Then click on " Cancel automatic payments" page (in French).
- You will then be asked to confirm the cancellation. You will also have the option to keep automatic payments in case you change your mind.
- Automatic payments are now canceled! You will also find that your VPN plan is about to expire soon.
- Next, you will need to contact NordVPN customer service in order to cancel your account and request a refund. You can do this by clicking on the bubble icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
Request reimbursement by email or live chat. You will be asked for some basic information, including your payment method, type of plan, amount paid, and date of payment.
You will then receive confirmation of cancellation and refund. Note that it may take a few days for the refund to be issued and the funds to be returned to you.
Conclusion: NordVPN, a quality VPN service
The unblocking of Netflix, the optimized P2P servers, the accelerated speeds of NordLynx and the Bitcoin support of NordVPN make it an attractive service. Unblocking the BBC iPlayer took more work than usual and the app interfaces aren't the best, but overall this is a quality VPN that has a lot to offer across the board. users.
NordVPN's Money Back Guarantee is a great way for you to try a NordVPN demo for free for 30 days. In fact, some popular VPNs offer even longer money back guarantees.
For example, CyberGhost's money back guarantee is 45 days. Unfortunately, some VPNs aren't as reliable when it comes to honoring their own money-back guarantee and use it to attract customers and keep the upfront payment.
At the end of your NordVPN (NordVPN Free Trial) demo period, don't forget to share your opinion on the VPN service with us in the comments section, and share the article to cheer us on!