☑️ Minecraft: The Wild update available June 7
– Reviews News
Hey listen up, Minecraft users! We're here to tell you about the latest update for your favorite game, the one that's coming sooner than you think.
You might think this is a small update that doesn't change much game-wise. However, you're far from the truth if you thought that, so let us show you what which is to come.
We're talking about new biomes, new variants for existing ones, and plenty of other tweaks that are sure to delight and surprise you.
What's new with The Wild update for Minecraft?
First of all, you should know that The Wild Update is an upcoming major patch that will be released on June 7, 2022, under the names Java Edition 1.19 and Bedrock Edition 1.19.0.
Its main theme is spooky things and wilderness as it will introduce new biomes such as deep darkness and mangroves.
We also talk about old towns, mobs like the guardian, frog, tadpole, and allay, and new items that can only be obtained in these new biomes.
- A large structure that spawns at y=-54 in the Deep Dark Biome.
- It includes all the deep dark characteristics it contains.
- Made of deep slate and its variants, basalt ashlar and its variants, planks and wool.
- Decorated with soul sand, soul fire, soul lanterns, candles and skeleton skulls.
- Contains unique loot chests, including unique enchantment, new materials, and music disc fragments.
- Loot is meant to be items that cannot be found anywhere else in the world that provide players with unique abilities and mechanics that were previously not possible and cannot be obtained through other methods.
- Contains a mysterious reinforced deep slate frame.
- It has different levels and open spaces.
- New biome in the "deepest depths of the world".
- Originally planned for Caves & Cliffs, then postponed to The Wild Update due to increased scope.
- It cannot hold water or lava aquifers.
- This is perhaps the rarest cave biome in the game.
- It tends to spawn under mountainous areas.
- Appears exclusively in the deep slate layer between Y=-1 and Y=-64.
- Contains ancient cities.
- Guardians can spawn there by activating Sculk Shriekers.
- Contains all blocks of the Sculk family.
- Except for spawners, non-Guardian monsters cannot spawn, such as Mushroom Fields.
Also, aside from all those new biomes and NPCs, the list of changes is pretty long, you might want to check it out before release, just to get a better idea of what's to come.
Don't forget that The Wild Update will begin its official release on June 7, 2022, which is just around the corner.
What are your expectations for this latest Minecraft update? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
SOURCE: Reviews News
Don't forget to share our article on social networks to give us a solid boost. 🤓