Reviews.tn News is an unbiased news organization that strives to act in the interests of the public and its readers. The sole intention of Reviews.tn News is to provide high quality information that educates, informs and/or entertains our readers.
We work independently of any government or politically related organization. Our content is independent of outside funding, giving our writers creative freedom. Reviews.tn News always strives for journalistic integrity.
We review our editorial guidelines regularly, to ensure that we maintain our standards and integrity at all times.
By publishing our guidelines here, we offer our readers full transparency.
Reviews.tn News Editorial Standards and Ethics
- Reviews.tn News is committed to providing the highest editorial standards and we will always maintain and aspire to improve the standard our readers are used to seeing.
- Our primary goal is to act in the public interest by reporting stories that are important and/or interesting to our audience.
- We strive to meet the highest reporting standards to provide fair and accurate coverage at all times.
- Our expertise provides professional judgment with clear analysis.
- We remain unbiased and reflect the views and opinions of our readers to ensure that our articles reflect a wide diversity of opinions where no major current of thought is underrepresented or completely omitted.
- We are independent of outside interests and/or arrangements that could compromise our integrity.
- We publish original content to inform, educate and entertain followers of our site.
- Reviews.tn News prevents people from being deliberately misled by the statements or actions of people or organizations.
- Reviews.tn News will avoid conflicts of interest to the extent possible. A disclaimer will be added when the published content could give rise to a conflict of interest.
Hate speech and harassment
- Reviews.tn News content must not incite hatred and/or discriminate against people because of their race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, etc.
- Our content must not harass, bully or intimidate any person.
Security and inappropriate content
- Reviews.tn News will not publish articles that threaten or advocate harm to self or others.
- Reviews.tn News will not publish content containing texts, images, sounds, videos or games of a sexual nature.
- We will not publish articles containing non-consensual sexual themes or promoting a sexual act in exchange for compensation.
- We will not post content containing child sexual abuse.
- Reviews.tn News is committed to not displaying adult themes in family content.
- We will not post articles that contain malware or unwanted software.
- Reviews.tn News will not publish any content that encourages illegal activity or violates the legal rights of others.
Reviews.tn News articles must not contain content that infringes or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights .
Reviews.tn News respects privacy and the protection of personal information and must consider the balance between privacy and our right to disseminate information in the public interest in order to meet our ethical, regulatory and legal obligations.
Reviews.tn News must be able to justify any invasion of a person's privacy without their consent by demonstrating that the intrusion is outweighed by the public interest.
A person's privacy and respect for their human dignity must be weighed against the public interest when reporting involving human suffering and distress.
When Reviews.tn News uses videos, images and/or posts from social media and other publicly available websites, they may reach a wider audience than intended.
When the content features people who have personally posted information on social media, their expectation of privacy may be reduced. Particularly where a person has shown a clear understanding of the impact that posting information on social media can have on their privacy, or where privacy controls have not been used.
Fact Checking and Checking Policy
Reviews.tn News prides itself on ensuring that the editorial team does not just present accurate facts, but considers relevant opinions and clearly understands the truth.
Whenever possible and whenever appropriate, Reviews.tn News should:
- Use first-hand sources to gather information.
- Check all the facts and statistics and identify potential red flags and limitations.
- Validate the authenticity of the discovered material.
- Substantiate the assertions and allegations made.
- Weigh, interpret and contextualize any claim, including statistical claims.
Reviews.tn News shall never reproduce, distribute or knowingly encourage the dissemination of false news through:
- Disinformation: Information that is clearly false and created with the intention of harming a person, a social group, an organization or a country.
- Misinformation: Information that is false but not intentionally created to harm someone.
- Misinformation: Information which, although based on reality, is used to deliberately inflict harm on a person, social group, organization or country.
Reviews.tn News must never knowingly attempt to mislead the reader by using wording that is ambiguous or subject to interpretation.
We must differentiate between facts and rumours, taking care to attribute all items to their respective sources to allow for unbiased review at all levels.
Anonymous Sources Policy
- As far as possible, Reviews.tn News always mentions the name of the sources of the information it publishes.
- Reviews.tn News will provide attribution through names, links, and other means to inform the reader of the source of information used in an article.
- Although Reviews.tn News prefers not to use confidential sources, we may nevertheless use them when the information is deemed credible, important to readers and when it may negatively impact the livelihood of the source.
- Editors will protect the identity of confidential sources.
- Editors will also respect the law relating to the legal rights of the editor (journalist) and the confidential source.
- Where proprietary information has been aggregated, a link to the primary source of information will be placed within the article.
When an error occurs on Reviews.tn News, the editorial team corrects it as soon as possible.
Depending on the severity of the error, the correction may consist of a simple edit to the article or include an editor's note explaining the correction.
If it turns out that the subject of the article is wrong, Reviews.tn News can unpublish the article.
Actionable Feedback Policy
Reviews.tn News is ready to admit its mistakes when they are made and strives to learn from them.
Contribution : In addition to staff writers, Reviews News welcomes articles from freelance journalists and editors. If you want to publish a specific article, please contact us.
If you have a suggestion, criticism, complaint or compliment, you can contact Reviews.tn News at email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.