So many reasons to go English without waiting for the arrival of May.
All sun and beach destinations in April .
Or Where to go in the sun in April 2022? Go en April is to answer the call of sun !
There are many destinations that offer us a little warmth during this period with temperatures ranging between 20 and 30 ° C: the Spanish islands, Morocco, Turkey, Italy and a little further, South America and Costa Rica.
Where to go in April for 1 week?
- Armenia, Cyprus, Spain (Castile and Andalusia), Greece, Italy (South of the country, Sicily…),…
- Algeria, South Africa (especially Durban), Madagascar (especially the west coast), Namibia, Senegal, Swaziland, Tunisia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- West Indies: Guadeloupe, Martinique…;
When is the best time to go to Martinique?
Due to its tropical climate, the island's temperatures remain warm all year round. If you are wondering when to go to Martinique, we advise you to prefer the month of September to the traditional July / August. Indeed, during our summer, the Martinique is living its rainy season.
What's the weather in Cuba in April?
Cuba in april : the idyllic destination par excellence
You can therefore count on a thermometer oscillating on average between 22 ° C and 30 ° C. As for the weather, you can count on a radiant sun and around 4 rainy days in the month.
What weather in Andalusia in April?
The month ofApril en Andalusia is favorable to tourism with a weather comfort index of 51/100. The temperatures vary between 13 ° C and 21 ° C, an average of 17 ° C, and rainfall is practically zero (40 mm).
Where is it most beautiful in Europe?
Discover 8 places to spend a winter at hot in europe .
- Italy. Renaissance towns, magnificent lakes and mountains……
- Bosnia and Herzegovina. Although Bosnia remains an unknown country, elle nonetheless very interesting. ...
- Albania. ...
- Croatia. ...
- Greece. ...
- Spain. ...
- Malta. ...
Where to go in Europe in April for swimming?
Or swim en April en Europe ?
- Canary Islands. Canaries in April . bathing fresh. ...
- Cyprus. Cyprus in April . bathing fresh. ...
- Crete. Crete in April . bathing fresh. ...
- El Hierro. El Hierro in April . ...
- Spain. Spain in April . ...
- Fuerteventura. Fuerteventura in April . ...
- Gomera. Gomera in April . ...
- Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria in April .
Where to go in April for 5 days?
- Malta in April . # 1 Malta.
- Corsica in April . # 2 Corsica.
- Crete in April . # 3 Crete.
- Marrakech in April . # 4 Marrakech.
- Greece in April . # 5 Greece.
- Sicily in April . # 6 Sicily.
- Croatia in April . # 7 Croatia.
- Djerba in April . # 8 Djerba.
Where to go in April 2021?
Finally, the weather in some countries is already very mild in April. So if you want to discover yourself a little more, and enjoy the summer in advance, we advise you to leave in the South of France but also in the South of Europe: Spain, Portugal, Italy ...
What is the cheapest period to go to Martinique?
Book at less 5 weeks before departure to get a price cheaper than the average. High season is in January, November and December and September is the month cheaper to leave for la Martinique.
What is the high season in Martinique?
La high season in Martinique runs from December to April. VS'is the best time to explore the island: temperatures are pleasant and low precipitation. For a metropolitan itis the promise of sun and relaxation in the middle of winter.
What is the period of cyclones in Martinique?
A thing is on the other hand, the season cyclonic runs from July to November and the Martinique is found during this period on the road a few storms. The cyclones However, devastating events remain rather rare and only occur on average every 10 years.
When is the best time to go to Cuba?
The best season for go to Cuba, is between the month of December and the month of May, that is to say during the dry period.
When is the best time to visit Cuba?
Le best moment remains season dries from December to April. More exactly, the highest period tourist to Cuba is around the months of December, January and February.
What is the hurricane season in Cuba?
From May to October, Cuba experiences a humid period, with average temperatures exceeding 30 ° C in July and August (average minimums between 22 and 24 ° C, average maximums between 29 and 31 ° C). From hurricanes are also possible during the period from August to October.
When is the best time to visit Andalusia?
If theAndalusia can be discovered in all season, its climate turns out to be more random between November and February. The top month to la visit are therefore April, May, June, September and October.
Where and when to go in Andalusia?
The climate ofAndalusia is Mediterranean in type with very hot summers and mild winters. Prefer the months of March, April, May, June and September, October, November to enjoy pleasant temperatures.
When to go to southern Spain?
From May to September, conditions will be ideal throughout the territory and from April to October in the South from Madrid. To enjoy your holidays without being bathed in too much tourist traffic, the coast South with its fairly mild winter will also be a good choice.
Where is the weather nice this weekend in Europe?
Where to go for weekend in Europe ?
- Istanbul, the pearl of the Bosphorus.
- Istanbul in 5 points:
- Rome, the eternal city.
- Rome in 5 points:
- Lisbon, the city of a thousand colors.
- Lisbon in 5 points:
- Barcelona, the county town.
- Vibrant, the Catalan capital is one of the favorite destinations of the French.
Where is it hottest in Europe?
In France, the city hotter was Conqueyrac in the Gard department, with 44,1 ° in August 2003 (year of the last deadly heat wave in France). 4. The country hotter byEurope : Greece. 48 ° was recorded in Athens in July 1977.
Where is it hottest right now in Europe?
Finally, the lucky winner of this ranking is none other than the city of Valletta. The capital of the island of Malta is a city that does part of plus small European capitals, but not only ... It is also the city of hotter byEurope in winter.
Where can we swim in Europe in May?
The sea temperature south ofEurope is cool, however, the bathing is pleasant because, in May, the weather already makes it possible to frequent the beaches. Spain, Portugal, the south of France and even Croatia have places where swim en May is already nice.
Where to swim in Europe in March?
Where to swim en March en Europe ?
- Canary Islands. Canaries in March . bathing fresh. ...
- Cyprus. Cyprus in March . bathing fresh. ...
- El Hierro. El Hierro in March . bathing fresh. ...
- Fuerteventura. Fuerteventura in March . bathing fresh. ...
- Gomera. Gomera in March . ...
- Gran Canaria. Gran Canaria in March . ...
- Greece. Greece in March . ...
- La Palma. La Palma in March .
Where to swim in Europe?
Forget about paying pools and discover the best natural sites where you swim in Europe !
- Lake Bohinj - Slovenia. ...
- Baggy Point - England. ...
- Flussbad Oberer Letten, Limmat - Switzerland. ...
- Canyon of the Purcaraccia - Corsica. ...
- Lake Walchen - Germany. ...
- Lake Annecy - France. ...
- Lago di Fiastra - Italy.
Leave a Reply