Best Short Christmas Texts : Sending beautiful heartfelt Christmas messages by mail might seem like a thing of the past, but it is not. Expressing your thoughts while writing is one of the easiest and most sincere ways to show someone how much they mean to you.
Handwriting is a beautiful art form that should not be overlooked, especially during this holiday season when many people still cannot get together and spend time with friends and family due to the global pandemic. .
While some like to write poems or long texts with phrases that want to be close, others prefer to wish Merry Christmas with short and touching Christmas messages.
So, to help you write the perfect christmas text, you can use the following templates and texts by copying them verbatim, or modify them to include personal touches, memories or intimate wishes.
In this article, we share with you a unique selection of best short and touching Christmas text templates to send to friends, family, colleagues or love.
Collection of the 50 best short, moving and original Christmas messages to express your wishes
The gifts are wrapped, the tree is decorated and Christmas dinner is planned, but there's probably one thing left on your holiday checklist: Think about what to write in a Christmas card with a Christmas message, sure!
Of course, it is not always easy to find the right words to wish a merry christmas , but don't let the bells fool you! To help you, we have compiled some of the best Christmas wishes to write in your greeting card or SMS, ranging from funny and romantic messages to classic Christmas quotes. And whether you send it to your family, friends or colleagues, we recommend that you keep it short and simple.
Here are four simple tips to add some happiness to the job of preparation of your Christmas greetings and texts :
- Fill the tank : Before you begin, make sure you have enough stamps, cards, envelopes, and work pens. You don't want to run out of something when you're in the middle of the action.
- Update your address book: Keep a mailing list to use each year, and if you remember seeing someone on your list recently moved or married, check with them that you still have their correct contact information.
- Be brief and kind: You can express Christmas joy and caring without saying a lot.
- Put on a soundtrack: Create a happy atmosphere by playing your favorite Christmas music. Make it part of your card signing tradition.
- The more the merrier, the more the laughter: The hands are light, so enlist the help of family members if possible. Even very young children can sign their own name or add a cute design. Older children may enjoy adding their own personal messages to the cards. If there are cookies, they can even help address the envelopes.
You have to start by seeing how to go about getting the greeting text off to a good start. This is where it all takes place, the first sentence is important because once your Christmas card is started, the rest can follow more easily.
If you're more of a traditional Christmas card or writing to someone who is, we've got a few ideas that will help you spread some joy. You can frame a warm family photo with a classic card design, with a festive crown or ribbon, then add your message inside.
That said, let's discover in the next section our selection of the most beautiful short Christmas texts spread over several categories to satisfy all tastes.
Beautiful short Christmas texts 2022
Christmas cards mainly consist of the following sections: the greeting, a personal message, a chosen Christmas quote or message, your signed name, and family photos. All of these should be chosen with care and show sincerity.
If you're having trouble finding the right message or sentiment, we've found someexcellent short Christmas texts 2022 for any occasion or relationship.
- May the spirit of Christmas fill your heart with joy and happiness!
- Christmas has a special place in my heart… like you!
- Merry Christmas ! May this year bring you happiness and success May you meet success in your projects and the fulfillment of your dreams.
- Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! May our friendship illuminate this New Year with all the pleasure and joy that it allows to share!
- Let's celebrate and dance 2023! All our best wishes for love, peace, hospitality, and solidarity for Christmas.
- May this year be happy to you, may peace, rest and health take the place of fortune.
- A busy schedule. A head full of projects. Dreams in shambles. Love without counting ... A wonderful year 2023!
- Let us salute together this new year which ages our friendship without aging our hearts.
- On this Christmas party, I come to wish you to spend the sweetest moments in the company of yours, to savor the present moment and above all to spend excellent end-of-year celebrations.
- Pleasure, joys, achievement and fulfillment for 2023. 2023 will be an unforgettable year!
- Christmas, the feast that allows us to hope, to believe and to live wonderful moments with those close to them. Merry Christmas !
- I wish you a very happy holiday season with your family!
- May your love shine, sparkle, and explode with joy in 2023!
- During this holiday season we wish you a lot of happiness, joy and serenity as well as the realization of your dearest projects for the New Year!
- Merry Christmas to you all, filled with joy and happiness! Joy, tenderness, good friends, spoiled children, table treats and stars in your eyes, that's all we wish you for the holidays!
- With this Christmas present, I wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas. May this Christmas fill us with happiness. I took the time to find a Christmas present that I think corresponds in every way. I hope you will be pleased with this gift.
- Lots of happiness for this beautiful end of year celebration, Merry Christmas!
I wish you a Merry Christmas in all languages: Merry Christmas (in English), Feliz Navidad (in Spanish), Buon Natale (in Italian), Feliz Natal (in Portuguese), عيد ميلاد مجيد "Aid Milad Majid" (in Arabic ), メ リ ー ク リ ス マ ス “merii kurisumasu” (in Japanese), fröhliche Weihnachten (in German), 圣诞节 快子 “Shèngdàn jié kuàilè” (in Chinese) and God Jul (in Swedish)
Touching Christmas Text
When it comes to deciding whether to include a happy or classic quote in your greetings, you can never go wrong with adding a touching Christmas text. Take back the traditions you hold dear in your own New Year's greetings with these popular messages and quotes, from the classic to the funniest.
Here is a list of beautiful moving texts to say Merry Christmas :
- All our best wishes for love, peace, hospitality, and solidarity for Christmas.
- As you would expect, I wish you happy Christmas holidays. Enjoy the scent of the fir tree and the candle light and be happy. My very best thoughts for you!
- This year, I wish you an Advent season as in the past: without stress before Christmas, without unnecessary gifts, chosen in a hurry.
- As you would expect, I wish you happy Christmas holidays.
- May this Christmas be a magical time for you where the spirit and kindness of the people around you bring to your heart all the comfort and happiness you deserve.
- May this Christmas day bring you all the magic and happiness it conceals. I wish you the most magical Christmas.
- For this Christmas, I wish you as much joy, happiness and love as there are stars in the sky on a summer evening, snowballs in your tree.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas, filled with joy and passion around the people you love.
- May you have all the ingredients for a successful Christmas: warmth, cheerfulness, sharing, laughter, songs, family spirit.
- Make the most of your families during these warm Christmas moments. We think of you very much and wish you happy holidays.
- Take advantage of this magical Christmas moment to share unforgettable moments with your loved ones. Happy Christmas !
- Merry Christmas from all of us. Until we can see you again, we wanted to share with you the best moments of our year.
- Every year I look forward to being around Christmas time. This very special moment of the year when we get together as a family. Every year I can see how well you are growing. I am very proud and delighted to have you as a granddaughter.
- Wishing you happy holidays. With all my best wishes for a merry Christmas.
- I send you my love greetings of Merry Christmas. You live in my heart which beats only to love you. Happy holidays to You who brings happiness to my days and my nights. You are my best Christmas present I love you.
For this Christmas, I wish you as much joy, happiness and love as there are stars in the sky on a summer evening, snowballs in your tree. Take advantage of this magical Christmas moment to share unforgettable moments with your loved ones. Happy Christmas !
Humorous Christmas texts
Christmas is known to be the most wonderful time of the year, but it can also be one of the most hilarious. Let's be honest: many traditions are ridiculous when you sit down to think about them.
You prefer a short and humorous Christmas message ? Take a look at our compilation of funny Christmas messages to make your friends and family laugh!
- I poured 365 days of happiness, friendship, love, health and joy into your account. Make good use of it.
- I hope Santa will leave you plenty of gifts, but I hope the reindeer won't leave any "gifts" on your lawn! Merry Christmas !
- I could have published my wishes on Facebook… But I like pretty cards too much? May 2023 fill you!
- It's the most wonderful season - until everything is cleaned up and the bills come in.
- Dear Santa, I am writing to tell you that I was mean and that it was worth it. You ugly old moralizer! (But that doesn't stop you from leaving me presents of course)
- Let the Christmas calories disappear by the New Year. Happy Holidays !
- Good year ! Peace, happiness and good humor.
- Merry Christmas. This year I have a good resolution to suggest to you: stop being a bitch.
- Send your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
- Mentally I'm ready for Christmas, but financially I'm not ready for Christmas.
- I hope you enjoy the gift you asked me to buy for you.
- Keep your friends close, enemies closer, and receipts from all your Christmas shopping.
- One of the advantages of Christmas is that you can make the past forget with a gift.
- An important rule at Christmas; you can eat all the candy but don't forget to brush your teeth. Merry Christmas !
- Dear Santa, if you promise to be nice and give me everything on my list, I promise to give you the antidote to those poisonous cookies you just ate.
I am Santa Claus, and I am responsible for telling you that next year you are going to have a very nice surprise… I don't know which one, but I am Santa Claus, and I am not asked to be a diviner, but just to give gifts. Until then: MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Short Spiritual Christmas Messages
Christmas is a celebration that we should spend with the people we love. We must refuse to leave our loved ones isolated, take advantage of this beautiful period to be together and create even more bonds. Here are texts of spiritual greetings to believers of other religions: Muslims, Jews, Buddhists.
- A little passage to wish you an excellent birthday… have fun, enjoy it with your family.
- I place in the hollow of your shoes, and especially in a corner of your heart, this little scented pinch of my sweetness, to say a Merry Christmas to you all!
- On the evening of December 24, you have to tell your children about the magic of Christmas. Remind them that this sacred feast cannot be reduced to buying gifts and eating sweet and too fatty meals… Teach them that Christmas is before the happiness of being together and opening one's heart to the mystery of life.
- Very merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy new year!
- If the wishes of a happy new year do not come from the heart, they are only hypocritical wishes, empty words and insincere promises of happiness… These ephemeral wishes are rather lies of wishes of Happy New Year?
- May the peace and joy of Christmas live in your hearts all year round - Merry Christmas everyone!
- I already wish you happy holidays with great joy for you and your loved ones.
- When midnight strikes on the evening of December 25, children have love in their eyes. They are waiting for the gifts from Santa Claus. But let's not forget that the best gift for a child is to have close parents who love him, a father and a mother who love each other.
- Here, humbly, God becomes a little child, God is born among us, God seeks to be born in us. Merry Christmas.
- May this time of family celebrations Fill our homes with joy and happiness, may our faith in God be present in our hearts and may our prayers in Heaven be wishful thinking.
May these happy holidays of the end of the year be joy and goodness
May the Divine feast which celebrates the birth of our Lord
Either a spiritual time and sharing in our humble homes
Merry Christmas My brother! May the most beautiful be given to you
Little words for a Merry Christmas
- Christmas brings the greatest gifts of life: happiness, joy and love. I wish you an excellent Christmas day, health and happiness.
- We wish you a Merry Christmas filled with joy and happiness, surrounded by the people dear to your heart.
- I wish you a very happy Christmas day. Enjoy this day with family and surrounded by those you love.
- I wish you a wonderful Christmas, full of happiness, joy and laughter. Enjoy this family day.
- The magic of Christmas is what makes us better. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
- Christmas is the season of giving and kindness. Enjoy this day with your family and friends, and don't forget to give to others.
- Christmas is a magical time of year when anything seems possible. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends.
- Christmas is a time of year when love and joy are everywhere. Enjoy this time with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- Christmas is a magical time of year when we get closer to the people we love. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- The holiday season is a magical time of year when you can get closer to the people you love. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- The Christmas holidays are a magical time when you can get closer to the people you love. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- Christmas is a magical time when you can get closer to the people you love. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- It's the holiday season! Enjoy this magical time with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- Happy Holidays! Enjoy this magical time with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- Happy Holidays! Enjoy this magical time with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
- Best wishes! Enjoy this magical time with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
The end-of-year celebrations are a magical time when you can get closer to the people you love. Enjoy this magic with your family and friends, and remember to be grateful for all you have.
Friendship greeting message to wish Merry Christmas
It's time to share your love with your friends this holiday season through text messages and Christmas cards.
Christmas often has a family side and we forget to wish it to our close friends. The Christmas period is however synonymous with sharing, love and joy ... so why not send a message by SMS or by email to your friends? Nothing better than short Christmas texts to wish a merry Christmas to a friend or a close friend.
- The tree is decorated, the gifts are wrapped and the turkey is in the oven. The only thing left for me to do is wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas my friend!
- I wish you a great Christmas. Lots of happiness, joy, chocolates, and as Santa Claus says… oh oh oh… with a lot of gifts!
- We can only appreciate a beautiful friendship that we can share with someone like you, because it is both surprising moments and moving moments, but above all it is a certain pleasure and a happiness without end! Best Wishes on Christmas!
- Christmas is the most beautiful and important holiday of the year, So I immediately thought of you! Merry Christmas my dear friend.
- Christmas has surprises in store for all of us: whether it's sweet words, or friends at the door; a nice quiet evening, or nice useful gifts. May this Christmas be filled with joy! Best wishes!
- I wish you a beautiful Christmas full of beautiful gifts. Hope you have lots of laughs, joy and love to unwrap this New Year's Eve!
- May God take all your sadness and fill your life with some color this Christmas. Merry Christmas, dear friend.
- Glad to have friends like you in my life that I can text Christmas to! Merry Christmas !
- On the occasion of Christmas, I wish you an extraordinary Christmas, hoping that all your dreams are possible. Merry Christmas !
- Best wishes for a Christmas to you that I love very much! Thank you for your generosity and your renewed friendship every day.
- I wanted to take advantage of this warm period so that you know that I am really lucky to have you as a friend. Enjoy this Christmas with your loved ones. Merry Christmas to you and all your family!
- Oh oh oh it's Santa Claus writing to you! Oh oh oh due to the economic crisis hitting the North Pole I am unable to give you a gift worthy of the name. Oh oh oh, otherwise do you like penguins? Oh oh oh Merry Christmas!
- I wish you a wonderful Christmas. May this fairy day bring you the happiness and joy you deserve.
- It is with a heart filled with love, I wish you a magical Christmas and may this day bring you love and peace. Merry Christmas !
- May the true spirit of Christmas shine in your heart and light your way.
Just like the shining star, I wish you to be like her for all your life. I send you all the happiness in the world, Merry Christmas!
Conclusion: How to write a Christmas card or a greeting message?
Writing the perfect post doesn't take a long time if you do it ahead of time. Christmas sentiments will not only warm the hearts of your recipients, they will also let the special people in your life know that you are thinking of them.
Whether you are writing a Christmas greeting card for close friends, family, or business associates, the best way to spread the holiday cheer is to send personalized Christmas cards.
That said, it's not always easy to put words to your feelings or summarize the memorable year that your family has spent. Here are our tips for creating the perfect Christmas texts for your Christmas greetings:
- Start your Christmas card message with a Christmas wish.
- Create personalized messages based on your relationship with the recipient.
- Write cheerful yet appropriate messages for professional Christmas cards.
- Include a few fun Christmas phrases in your card if you know the recipient is the type who enjoys a good laugh.
- Consider including religious quotes or spiritual verses.
- Incorporate Christmas card quotes to share the magic of the season.
- Don't forget to sign your Christmas cards.
You can also join a christmas poem to enrich your menu, here are some examples:
? THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DEFINITION OF CHRISTMAS
The most beautiful definition of Christmas
It is knowing how to say I love you.
The most beautiful definition of Christmas
Can only be written by a poem.
If Christmas is peace found
Peace must pass through our hands.
Give peace to your neighbor ...
? Sweet Christmas magic For you virtual friends Your everlasting presence The most beautiful jewel on this day.
? This is Christmas - Pierre Gamarra
Here is the snow and the blue night,
here is the fine sugar frost,
here is the house and the fire,
here is Christmas dressed in linen.
The birds are silent tonight.
The lilacs closed their eyes.
The oaks stretch out their black arms
towards the mysterious paths.
Here are the poor wretches,
here is the plain of the bise
in cracks and hollows,
here are the orchards without cherries.
One day, the big lilies will be reborn,
the scent of deep roses,
and the swallow, I guess,
will come back to brush against the irises.
Here is Christmas, here are the wishes,
Here are the embers under the ashes,
here are the boots of seven leagues
to go until tender April.
And here is the step of a mother
walking towards the fireplace
to revive the bright embers,
and here is the song of a mother
who cradles a newborn child.
Christmas is a magical time
Where we celebrate the birth of Christ
All children are happy
Because they have a decorated tree
And gifts to put under their noses
Mom and Dad are happy
Because they have their little ones next to them
It's a moment of happiness
Who warms our heartsVery short and easy Christmas poem
Don't forget to share the article with your friends and family on Twitter and Facebook!